Monday, February 27, 2017

God's Work? Bah-ha-ha!

A friend posts a joke on FB that no one really owns as it's rather a common phrase in American culture, & there are enough memes out there to prove this point. He posts:  "Love Mondays....said no one ever. . .,"

to which I promptly reply, "LIES!!!!! i belong to an organization that is all about loving Mondays. i facilitate a group on Monday afternoons to making the world a better place by taking baby steps to change the world. http://everymondaymatters.org/"



He then responds with, "
God bless you! You're doing Gods work! :)"

Me: "bah-ha-ha! nope, i'm doing what i was called to do. . . i follow my heart & my mind. i hold no political ties, & i am of no religion (i am a minister of the same church as conan, but they honor all religions, including atheism & science). i do not look outwardly for some mythical being or human being (although, applause & laughter are very euphoric) to tell me what i was born with. god's work? no. i am doing what humanoids should do for themselves & others. i am an anarchist, a hacktivist, & i am a instigator of breaking laws to change them. *gets off soapbox"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please fell free to comment. I write because it helps me sort through a thingI I publish my writing for discussion. Tell me what you think. Do you agree? Why? Why not?