Monday, April 18, 2016

Boy Gets His "Make a Wish" & Helps Others Get Theirs, Too

While on Facebook yesterday, I saw my friend, Marie Givogue-Harty, post these pictures:  



I made the comment that most of them are real bikes, too (cuz I'm a Harley fan!). Meanwhile, the bikes were headed to an ice cream shop that I am very familiar with, Doc Bernsein's Ice Cream Lab from when I lived in San Luis Obispo County.

Although I am disheartened that the media chose not to talk
about how the boy got to the parlor, I'm so glad that the media
focused on the star of this show, a little boy named Matthew. Here 
is the video that the Make-A-Wish® Tri-Counties posted on 
their YouTube channel yesterday:


It was rather exciting yesterday to check my Facebook every couple of hours just to see this story. I stated that "they need to make sure there's a write up in the paper. bikers have such bad reps w/the media." I'm sorry to say that I have yet to find the group of bikers in any of the news stories, but that's kind of how they do it. They are angels. They take no credit.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please fell free to comment. I write because it helps me sort through a thingI I publish my writing for discussion. Tell me what you think. Do you agree? Why? Why not?