Friday, September 27, 2013

Being Human? Grrr!

Man, I really have to work on my people skills! GARG! Sometimes I feel so inadequate.

It’s difficult for me to obtain gainful employment, & once I finally get a job I find it difficult to deal with my fellow employees. Also, I’ve been denied Social Security (SS) benefits whenever finances force me to seek employment. They don’t take into account that I’ve been desperate not to move my family to the streets or a shelter. They also don’t consider that I can only seem to keep a job for 3-6 months due to my physical limitations (or my lack of kiss ass).

I want to be happy today, but I lack the drive.

Being poor is such a drag. Not finishing college was a mistake. If I ever have the opportunity Ima go back to school & get my psychology degree.


Dropping out of high school (HS) was good for my mental health. I probably would have killed my classmates or myself if I’d have stayed in HS. In essence, my dropping out saved many lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please fell free to comment. I write because it helps me sort through a thingI I publish my writing for discussion. Tell me what you think. Do you agree? Why? Why not?